Warbringer reveals new album artwork

I enjoyed their last album quite a bit and I will picking this one up. The artwork isn't anything I would expect, but I give them credit for going with something different. Hopefully the tunes kick ass!

Woah, that artwork is NOT what I expected, AT ALL! I think it's looks awesome, but it doesn't look like a Warbringer cover does it?!

Interesting.

Album is 'available' for those of you who're interested...

My first impressions... Well, I've always thought Kevill was a sick vocalist and I've always enjoyed at least a couple of tracks from each of the Warbringer albums (bar maybe Worlds Torn Asunder, which I thought was pretty pedestrian) but shit, I'm half way through this new one and it is DULL!

shit, I'm half way through this new one and it is DULL!

I haven't listened to it myself yet, but what I've heard from others pretty much echoes this.

I did like Worlds Torn Asunder though.

My first impressions... shit, I'm half way through this new one and it is DULL!

YOU MEAN LIKE THE ALBUM ART? /shitjoke

All seriousness, I'll check it out when some of the stuff is on youtube or something. I liked Hunter Seeker and I was pleased enough with Worlds Torn Asunder so I can only hope.

The best song on Worlds Torn Asunder wasn't a Warbringer song... I don't know how anyone was excited for this.