Warrel and Soilworks side project!??

Chromatose said:
dude, cara and I tried to buy CDs at that coconuts store we stood next to that rainy night and it VANISHED, and the dairy queen isn't there anymore either?! wtf?!

Dude I fucking know - I went to the GNC in leesburg the other day and wanted to pick something up at coconuts... they fucking went out of business on me!

Lucky for you guys I know where another Dairy Queen is, you guys wanna hit that up sometime soon?

FretsAflame said:
Dude I fucking know - I went to the GNC in leesburg the other day and wanted to pick something up at coconuts... they fucking went out of business on me!

Lucky for you guys I know where another Dairy Queen is, you guys wanna hit that up sometime soon?

and then since coconuts was closed we went to the Dulles Mall.. and the Sam Goody was having a going out of business sale?! what's the deal with cd stores! (and airline peanuts)

and "us guys" can't hit up dairy queens, cara moved back to texas to get a job :tear: but I'm still here sexy steve *wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean*

but oh hey I got a smoothie from ROBEKS at that same shopping center in leesburg, DELICIOUS SMOOTHIES

and here's a picture of me standing outside said smoothie place drinking said smoothie and PRETENDING TO BE DR WHO, wooo

derickwho.jpg

Black Tears said:
NBC is a great album. The new album is good too, I'm sure more people would like it if they actually gave it a chance.

Its just fashionable to bash bands like Opeth, Soilwork, In Flames, etc.

uh.... and I'm definitely dissing on those bands
because I want to be in the "loop"
:rolleyes:

But seriously: I had gave it a chance, and I HATED it.
Soilwork used to be my new favorite band from that
area, they were so fresh, and interesting,
and IMO, they turned into the same cookie cutter piece of
pooh, like most bands from that area turn into.
boring guitars, catchy music, LAME song structure...
Man even the vocals are TERRIBLE!
I am just completely disapointed.
Where many bands who change their style, or evolve with music
do it in a brilliant way, (best example: Anathema)
Soilwork just went DOWN.

but anyhoo...back to the topic.

Chromatose said:
and then since coconuts was closed we went to the Dulles Mall.. and the Sam Goody was having a going out of business sale?! what's the deal with cd stores! (and airline peanuts)

and "us guys" can't hit up dairy queens, cara moved back to texas to get a job :tear: but I'm still here sexy steve *wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean*

but oh hey I got a smoothie from ROBEKS at that same shopping center in leesburg, DELICIOUS SMOOTHIES

and here's a picture of me standing outside said smoothie place drinking said smoothie and PRETENDING TO BE DR WHO, wooo

derickwho.jpg

:( cara having to move makes me a sad (but still fucking sexy) panda - can't post now but I'll bbl.