Warrel Dane vs The Energizer Bunny

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
if given the chance, the bunny could totally whoop Warrel's ass! i mean, musically, the bunny is sooo much more talented! he walks, drums, and avoids getting killed! and those sunglasses are top notch! totally!

Duuuuuuuuuuude...
So,dsm,you have a shitload of time to be staying here doing absolutley nothing and/or starting threads about how kickass the Energizer Bunny is(which he is:rolleyes: )yet you don't fucking e-mail me back?Dude:lol: I dunno,I just feel like flaming someone and I have a reason to flame you-for not e-mailing me-so I felt like flaming you...well,this isn't actual flaming,though.But I guess I'll just wind up being the one who's getting flamed for making stupid useless posts like this.Fuck it,I'm bored...

i didnt even know you emailed me

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Verizon Mail', Server: 'incoming.verizon.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

ill try later lol

Shit,my computer/internet connection is being a bitch.Usually when I'm typing something really long(like an e-mail or one of my characteristically long posts here),I'll hit send or submit and the sign in thing will come back up because I get disconnected all of the time.That is a serious bitch.Well,I think there were only 2 e-mails.One was just of randomness.The other was something about Seasons in the Abyss.Just that you were right about it being better than God Hates Us All.It took a few listens to grow on me,but I've defiantely gotten into it.
Oh well,I guess I can try e-mailing you back later and,hopefully,that one will get thru.My mother's MSN e-mail thing has been having problems,too.I wonder if that has anything to do w/my e-mails not getting thru.Whatever.