Warrior - Fighting for the Earth Reissue 08

Check this out: Warrior 2008 Reissue Planned

This was an awesome album when it was released all those years ago (still is). Plus they're going to release a new album with Perry on Vocals.

I was a huge fan of their first 3 albums. The one with Storace did nothing for me.

Ditto here. I already have FFTE so the reissue have no meaning but a new album with Perry does pick my curiosity :headbang:

NP: Time Requiem - 'Optical Illusion'

Check this out: Warrior 2008 Reissue Planned

This was an awesome album when it was released all those years ago (still is). Plus they're going to release a new album with Perry on Vocals.

I was a huge fan of their first 3 albums. The one with Storace did nothing for me.

I might to pick this up...
I have their album with Marc singing, it was okay but it's boxed up somewhere and rarely listened to...

Good news FFTE is an old favorite of mine, I hope they do make that album with Perry, i get to see him here in San Diego he sings for Phenomenon local band with my friend Lauren on guitar good stuff

Fantastic news! I have FFTE and have always considered it an unheralded classic. I've looked for it on CD but have never found it, so I will surely be buying it when it comes out. You know, back then I expected Warrior to be the next Queensryche but they never really followed through.