24.75" scale

List $1,329
Retail $799 White - Black

Finally a Washburn that I would actually own... :D

In action:
greg_tribbett.jpg

lols

~006

I freaking LOVE Washburn. That's a nice looking guitar, only Washburn V I've played was a cheapo Dime-V I had a year or so ago. Only V that I've played that I liked is my Dean VMNT1, and other higher-end VMNTs. All my VMNT needs is some different pups. Solid Washburn though, can't go wrong with their stuff, even the imports. My Idol is Korean-made, and it ROCKS.

Me? Nonsense, love my EC-1000 ;) I think my Explorer is 24.75" too...

~006

Eww, hate those big rounded V wings...24.75" scale and no neck pickup too, the hits keep on coming :erk:

Haha, I knew you wouldn't like it Marcus. I know you are in love with the Ibby's longer scale. :p

~006

Fair enough, I'm a fan of the Gibson style rounded wings too though. I'm, generally speaking, not a big V person to begin with. Only certain ones get my attention, I randomly came across this new model and it genuinely made me go "ooo that's hot." :lol:

I do miss my old Jackson Rhoads, that was a nice guitar fo sho. Vs are definitely a gigging guitar though, always had hell trying to sit down with one!

~006

I'm sure it's been discussed much lately, but why would you want a 24.75 scale when you mostly play downtuned stuff, ala Mudvayne? Doesn't Mudvayne still play in like drop-d, 1.5 steps down? Floppy ass strings, even with thick guages....right?

EC-1000 (24.75") tuned to C standard with 10-46 or 11-48 - no flop here :)

~006

Yeah, but I found it so much nicer going from my EC-400 that I'd been using for years to my Ibanez in the same tuning with the same strangz...

I kind of like it, but it's almost TOO PLAIN, like it could be a guitar hero controller or something. Definitely better rip shit up for costing that much for so little.

I've been bonering for a Reverend Volcano since they came out a while back:
volcano_black.jpg

volcano_honey.jpg

Supposedly, they're fucking sweet, but cater to a more classic rock/blues/old fart crowd, which is perfect for me because i'm like an 80 year old man in a 24 year old body, it's retarded.

Supposedly, they're fucking sweet, but cater to a more classic rock/blues/old fart crowd, which is perfect for me because i'm like an 80 year old man in a 24 year old body, it's retarded.

Hahaha, that makes sense then, cuz I was about to say those look like freakin' Danelectro guitars, which is one of the FARTHEST things from a compliment I can give :saint:

:Spam: My buddy and I have a few home-built 7 string V's if anyone's interested (w/ EMGs/Blackouts and Floyd Rose). We wanted to sell them but the economy turned to shit so we're going to wait a bit before throwing them on Ebay.

:Spam: :Spam: :Spam: