WASP - I Wanna Be Somebody.... With a twist!

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Did a coversong with my Canadian Bro, Bryan today!

He laid down the vocal tracks at his house in good ol' Canadia and send the files to me.

Really happy with the Pod XT tone! Actually got it sounding like it has balls!

Anyhoo, changed some stuff... Sped the song up a lot, added a solo at the end and of course, it's quadtracked in C, hahaha!

http://www.upload.celtiaproductions.co.uk/uploads/gavandbryan-iwannabesomebody.mp3

Very cool Gavin! Guitar tone sounds great. The whole mix isn't bad but needs a light coat of gloss. Start with the snare. that needs to be brighter imo.
I don't know if it's me right now or what but the whole thing kind of makes my ears feel a little weird, like they're being violated. :lol: Maybe it's compression? Is there pumping going on? I don't know. That's my total opinion from this end anyway.

Great guitar playing as usual, Gavin. The vocal timing could be better in spots. He's way behind the beat in the chorus at 1:20. That, & he's off key.

That's a pod XT? Fuck man, nice job. That will forever change my opinion about Line 6.
-0z-

I actually updated the mix with some cool new automation using the grpahics tablet and also fixed some things that were bugging me!

Cheers bro!