Wasp!!!!!!!!!!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Any other WASP maniacs in here? Thanks to the SWINE for hooking me up with some great music....The self titled and Last Command discs are in my humble opinion two of the greatest old school metal albums of the 80's! Great songs. Chris Holmes! How can you NOT like him? And Blackie, not spitting blood up like Simmons but DRINKING IT DOWN from a skull!!!!!!
Yeah baby!
Ted Danger Powers

I have said this before. My favorite WASP discs are Inside the Electric Circus & Headless Children & also for the Best of the older stuff Best of the Best Vol. 1. That's all the WASP that I need. TVF, I'm glad you dug the discs. They were just collecting dust at my place. I am however, willing to give that fatass Blackie one more chance with this new set of concept records that he's working on....

tedvanfrehley said:
Yeah, I like every Wasp album up to Helldorado...even liked KFD...but it seems like the last 3 albums have just been cheesy or like low budget wasp...generic.
Ted
I agree 100%, I didn't much care for Helldorado either though. KFD had it's moments. "We're going to Out Manson, Manson." Famous last words by the great "fat one."

My faves are Self Titled, The Headless Children, The Last Command and The Crimson Idol. And Hellorado.

Self titled though is far and away the best one.

Yeah, I love that first album. The Last Command rocks. Inside The Electric Circus I didn't like. Headless Children is ok :)