Watch BRET MICHAELS Perform Acoustic Versions Of 'Something To Believe In', 'All I Ever Needed'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Video footage of POISON frontman Bret Michaels performing acoustic versions of the songs "Something To Believe In" and "All I Ever Needed" as part of his new "Live From The Living Room" series can be seen below. Michaels is a multiplatinum global superstar who has turned his passion for music into a multi-faceted brand that encompasses record-breaking touring sales, reality TV stardom, legendary songs that have sold over 32 million records, product endorsements as well as being a devoted philanthropist, all supported and followed by three generations of loyal fans. Bret was born in Butler, Pennsylvania on March 15, 1963. Rising to fame as the frontman of POISON, one of rock's most iconic and enduring bands, he helped define rock 'n' roll on the Sunset Strip. POISON's massive success includes selling over 30 million records worldwide and numerous hit singles. Bret's solo career has charted its own course with multiple solo albums. His last album, "Custom Built", included guest appearances by Joe Perry (AEROSMITH) Loretta Lynn, Jimmy Buffett, Ace Frehley (KISS), Michael Anthony (VAN HALEN) and members of LYNYRD SKYNYRD. When this multi-talented performer is not touring, he can be found both in front of and behind the camera as a director, producer and a reality TV superstar. Shows like "Rock Of Love With Bret Michaels" on VH1, "Life As I Know It" and Bret has also starred in and won Donald Trump's NBC hit "Celebrity Apprentice". Michaels's latest television endeavor, "Rock My RV With Bret Michaels" will see him and his team revamping and redesigning dilapidated RVs in true rock star form and style. The show will begin airing on the Travel Channel in May.

Continue reading...