Watch JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE Perform In Orlando

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Fan-filmed video footage of JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE performing on November 16 on Church Street in Orlando, Florida can be seen below (courtesy of YouTube user "Yamato 227"). JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE features former GREAT WHITE singer Jack Russell and bassist-turned-guitarist Tony Montana (as a guitar player and keyboardist), as well as Dan McNay (MONTROSE) on bass, Robby Lochner (FIGHT) on guitar and Dicki Fliszar (BRUCE DICKINSON) on drums. JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE's debut album, "He Saw it Comin'", was released in January 2017 and featured the singles "Blame It On The Night", "Sign Of The Times" and "Love Don't Live Here". Russell sued his onetime GREAT WHITE bandmates in 2012 over their continued use of the GREAT WHITE name after Jack had taken a leave of absence from the band for medical reasons. A short time later, Russell was countersued by Mark Kendall, Michael Lardie and Audie Desbrow, claiming the vocalist's self-destructive behavior was damaging the GREAT WHITE name (they also alleged he was charging promoters less for his own touring version of GREAT WHITE). The parties settled in July 2013 without going to trial, with Russell now performing as JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE while the others are continuing as GREAT WHITE. Two years ago, Russell said in an interview that he had no relationship with his former GREAT WHITE bandmates. "I wish them the best," he said. "I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Mark Kendall since we started the band back in 1978, when I was seventeen. "It's sad, because we were really, really close at one time," he continued. "I'm sorry that it came to this. I really wish I could pick the phone up and call my friend, just to call him." Russell said that didn't think Kendall had any desire to mend fences with him. "If it's meant to happen, it'll happen," he reasoned. "And I'd gladly welcome him back to my life with open arms on whatever level. Whether we ever play together or not, that's a whole another story, but I would love just to have his friendship, 'cause he's one of my oldest friends. We've been through everything together."

Continue reading...