Watch MARILYN MANSON's 'Tattooed In Reverse' Video Featuring COURTNEY LOVE

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Marilyn Manson's music video for the song "Tattooed In Reverse" can be seen below. In the clip, Courtney Love plays nurse to Manson's wheelchair-bound patient. Manson wrote on Twitter: "Who allowed Courtney Love to be my nurse? Oh shit…I did." Manson also recently shared two new photos with Love, writing: "Reunited and it feels so wrong. That's why we F**k S**t up." "Tattooed In Reverse" is the third single from Manson's latest album, "Heaven Upside Down". Manson and Love have been on-again, off-again friends for years, with the two occasionally taking jabs at each other online or in the press. Manson told Esquire about their relationship: "We never really had a falling out. We've always been weird with each other, because she's slept with pretty much every one of my friends, supposedly. Not me, though. She, one time, told me she was mad at me because I didn't want to fuck her and I was smarter than her. I said, 'Well, you kind of proved your own point right there on that one.'" Both Love and Manson appeared on the final season of the smash FX biker series "Sons Of Anarchy", although they did not have any scenes together. Manson and Rob Zombie will co-headline the "Twins Of Evil: The Second Coming Tour" this summer, starting July 11 in Detroit and wrapping up on August 29 in Irvine, California.

Continue reading...