Watching Nightwish "End of an Era"

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Man I got this DVD this week, and watching this DVD (End of an Era) is something to behold.

Nightwish are firing on all cylinders and this really is the epitome of what a kick ass band is all about. Energy, emotion, love for what they're doing, fan interaction, musically tight, just everything about this show is magical to watch. Highly recommended for all Nightwish fans, or anyone who wants to watch a killer show in general.

It really is sad that Tarja is no longer in the band, I'll be interested to see who they replace her with....well, there's no replacing her. I'll be interested to see/hear the new era (pun intended) of Nightwish.

It was the best concert I've ever experienced. The DVD does it complete justice. Get it; live it; it is awesome.

It's interesting to watch the rest of the band get really into it, knowing full well their intentions after the show were to dismiss Tarja. Ghost Love Score was the highlight for me. I wish they'd have closed with that, or anything, instead of I Wish I Had An Angel.

rockyracoon said:
It's interesting to watch the rest of the band get really into it, knowing full well their intentions after the show were to dismiss Tarja. Ghost Love Score was the highlight for me. I wish they'd have closed with that, or anything, instead of I Wish I Had An Angel.

Yes, that is the best track on Once!