Watchtower to co-headline Keep It True XIII

optionthree

Better than the first two
Dec 23, 2008
Calgary, AB
From Blabbermouth:

Texas progressive metal legends WATCHTOWER will co-headline the Keep It True XIII festival, set to take place in April 2010 at Tauberfrankenhalle in Lauda-Königshofen, Germany.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows (in alphabetical order):

ADX (FRA)
CRYSTAL VIPER (POL)
DEMON (UK)
HADES (USA)
HEART OF CYGNUS (USA)
KALAPACS (HUN)
OBSESSION (USA)
SATANS HOST (USA) (with Harry Conklin)
SAVAGE GRACE (USA)
SIREN (USA)
STRIKER (CAN)
THOR (CAN)
TYGERS OF PAN TANG (UK)
WATCHTOWER (USA)
WHIPLASH (USA)

Around 20 bands will perform over the course of two days.

Tickets will be available at the Keep It True XII festival in April 2009.

Cool stuff. I thought Ron had said there'd be no new Watchtower shows unless they actually finished off the new album? Could this mean... :OMG:

Don't jinx it... Guess this was going to come out in the open sooner or later anyway, but then, if any festival suffers from drop-outs, it's KIT. Hades and Savage Grace on the bill too! I thought Chris Logue was in prison? Keeping my fingers crossed, and off to ask Doug for another update :)

LOL. Good one!! March 15, 2009. That's just our first rehearsal/writing session date in about 4 years.

Ron

by god, i am overwhelmed. saw Cynic twice, Toxik video blogs are coming in almost at a daily rate, and now WATCHTOWER fucking reuniting!!!!!!:OMG:

thank you Ron!:worship:

i will try to go to Keep It True fest next year

Not sure. We're headed to the airport tomorrow morning where for all we know the flight from Detroit to Frankfurt could be cancelled. It all depends on Delta, the volcano, and the wind...

Ron