Watershed booklet to contain no lyrics!

Cmon Mike... I really wanted to read those.
Now how the hell am I supposed to ever find out Heir Apparents lyrics...

damn, well not that it matters so much to me, I rarely use booklets to read the lyrics, usually I just find them on the internet (www.darklyrics.com has allmost all metal lyrics, but occasionally there are some mistakes in them)

My guess is that the vocals are so satanic that they don't want people to find out what they're really singing.

You can make out basically all of it, so I'm not too fussed. There are a few death vocals that could be a few different words, but apart from that it's pretty clear. But that's fine if its too personal and he doesn't want to discuss it; it's not unheard of for a band to do it. Plus eventually it will be on the net pretty much correct. So I'm not really phased, but yeah it would be nice to know for sure.

Damn! Almost got a heartattack at the end. :lol:
Good job having close to no sound when Mike's talking, and suddenly Porcelain Heart riff comes on with a hell lot of more sound

I think if it was too personal I wouldn't say anything, and print the lyrics out as usual. Cause this looks like a half-attempt to prevent the listener from understanding the lyrics, and it's obvious that people will put them up on the internet anyway.

Maybe I cannot understand Mike's real motives here or it's more complicated than I think, but I disagree with the decision.