*waves*

Mister 4

New Metal Member
Jul 24, 2003
Hello to all.

I stumbled across this bunch of forums whilst searching the net for metal forums, and I must say that I like the place.

So many bands :OMG:

I have no idea which one to post at first.

Anyhoo, onto the introduction:

I'm 19, live in Australia, and am currently in my second year of a Bachelor of Science Majoring in Chemistry and Biomolecular Chemistry/Molecular Biology.

Since that degree takes up proportionally as much time as it does to say the name of it, I don't do much else. During the breaks from university, I sleep.

I listen to a lot of metal music (duh), but I also listen to other stuff. Mainly Jeff Buckley and Pearl Jam. Nevermind that if you listen to metal it is almost impossible to hedge yourself into one genre.

I can't think of anything else to say, so my post will stop here.

Mister 4 said:
Hello to all.

I stumbled across this bunch of forums whilst searching the net for metal forums, and I must say that I like the place.

So many bands :OMG:

I have no idea which one to post at first.

Anyhoo, onto the introduction:

I'm 19, live in Australia, and am currently in my second year of a Bachelor of Science Majoring in Chemistry and Biomolecular Chemistry/Molecular Biology.

Since that degree takes up proportionally as much time as it does to say the name of it, I don't do much else. During the breaks from university, I sleep.

I listen to a lot of metal music (duh), but I also listen to other stuff. Mainly Jeff Buckley and Pearl Jam. Nevermind that if you listen to metal it is almost impossible to hedge yourself into one genre.

I can't think of anything else to say, so my post will stop here.
Ooh, another Jeff Buckley fan! :)
:wave: