Way!! O/T Buckethead

The guy who used to play in a newer version of Guns N'Roses? All I know is that he wears a KFC bucket on his head and looks ultragay.

His real name is Brian Carrol, but that's all I know.

He almost took over lead guitar for Ozzy, but Ozzy wasn't digging on the Bucket.

He's not giving up the bucket, but if you look past it he may be the most talented guy holding a guitar right now.

Ragamuffin said:
He's not giving up the bucket, but if you look past it he may be the most talented guy holding a guitar right now.

Absolutely!!! Buckethead is the man!! I got a chance to see him play with Primus and it was jaw dropping (insert dumb jaw dropping emoticon):OMG:

Ragamuffin said:

He almost took over lead guitar for Ozzy, but Ozzy wasn't digging on the Bucket.

that is fucking funny because

1. Ozzy is a retarded old man with a squeely voice

2. I have SEEN HIM put a BUCKET over ZAKK's HEAD on stage before.

anyway, I heard that buckethead was the drummer for primus. not the original drummer, the other guy. who i think indeed, yes, did joing guns and roses at one point.

http://www.metal-sludge.com/main/in...&POSTNUKESID=1aaabf1d2be92c3c6aae9707d68a5b0e
check out all the bands there

ExposedBuckethead.jpg

Thrillho said:
that is fucking funny because
I heard that buckethead was the drummer for primus. not the original drummer, the other guy.

That was the drummer "Brain" and he also joined GNR shortly along with Buckethead

I'm stating the obvious here, but that guy's pinkie finger is fucking huge! No way it's real! :lol: Buckethead may be a shredder, but noone's got fingers like that. :lol:

buckethead kicks ass, saw him with "guns n roses " he can do some craaaaazy shit with a guitar, defo agree he is one of the most experimental guitarists out there, insanely fast too....... plus he does an awesome stint with some nun chukas

i like his look, its mental, esp when he has lasers shooting out of his eyes, monsters and robots is a cool album, defo worth checking out

Ragamuffin said:

Well Ozzy wouldn't hire him, but at least he kept his dignity.

bucket head also plays with bill mosley (otis in devils rejects/ chop top in texas chainsaw2) in a band called corn bugs and, they make really fucked up demented music once in a while. "dirty sperm rag" is my fave from them !