WCFYA Album Cover

I think it's the real cover, and I also know that it's the BEST cover I have ever seen in my life!!! I cannot wait to get the CD in Febuary, I am gonna listen to it forever!!! Is it just me? Or does seeing the cover, make you want the CD even more...

Interesting cover.......very 'together as one' sort of feel to it - I wonder if that is inspired by the recent bad press the band has got due to the name Anthrax?

It's funny, all this time in my head I've been thinking of WCFYA as a tough 'here we are, we're gonna blow you away with this record' sort of feel - its amazing how wrong you can be ?

looks pretty cool to me!
dig the way the logo is quite small and understated...
nice colours too.
hope the booklet is as cool as the front!

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Well, I went to go look at it and found this:

To all Anthrax-fans, on Friday 17th January 2003, www.extremeradio.co.uk
will feature an Anthrax-special (an interview with John Bush plus a couple of tracks from the upcoming album). The interview is airing from 8pm to 11pm CET, so check it out!

What's that translate in Eastern Standard Time, because the extreme audio website says 2 o'clock EST, and that can't be right.

NB_0699.jpg

The reason this album cover rules, other than the fact thats its a cover to a new Anthrax album is because Alex Ross is freakin awesome. He painted this cover and if you want to check out some other cool stuff he has done check out AlexRossArt.com or better yet go buy a book called Kingdom Come. Sweet stuff in there.