WCFYA in Australia

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I'm excited. Today went into the Muses in Adelaide and asked if they knew anything about the new record - they said a few people had been sniffing around for it (cool!) and they'd order it from Europe 2 weeks ago so it should arrive any time now!!!! Woo - hoo!!!

Mr Thrax - I'll let you know if and when - maybe it'll be worth you calling them and getting them to post you - it may only take a few days??

Hey Paul welcome to the board, man.

You're not a Paul I went to the Bridgeway with in 96 when they toured for Stomp 442 are you???

ok but I'm going to buy it first!!!! lol

(I still cant believe Utopia wont be getting it soon!!??)

u an me both,utopia recently went into a bigger joint perfect location and all and its kinda like a massive hmv,it even has a mainstream music section now,i was really pissed at how he spoke like anthrax arent as popular now and they couldnt expect people to pay 80 bucks for a cd,thats not the point,they have the reputation as the biggest importer in the southern hemisphere and if they can get all these shitty black metal underground stuff from all these smaller labels from all over the world i find it hard to believe they were not really helpful as in"cool man as soon as we get word its out overseas we will give u call.

if this place in adelaide delivers first i will be sending them a very ugly email lol.

Too fuckin right Mr Thrax. This place in Adelaide is well known here but it's half the size of Utopia (if that) and it stocks ALL style of music, so Utopia can claim whatever they like but we know they cant deliver what they claim to. I'll post here as soon as I get WCFYA, hopefully even by Fri.

rang utopia todaythey should have the album next week,ahhh i will finally get my hands on that sucker,not sure if they will have europe japan or digi pack but who cares i'll get all that good shit down the line!!!!!!!!!!!:)

timmyc said:
Hey Paul welcome to the board, man.

You're not a Paul I went to the Bridgeway with in 96 when they toured for Stomp 442 are you???

Nah - 'fraid not. Have never seen Anthrax live :(

Incidentally, my copy of WCFYA arrived today from the UK. Ended up costing me $37.74 according to Net banking - not bad for the European digipack version IMHO.

Ordered from www.cdzone.co.uk 7 days ago if anyone's interested.

Regards,

Paul.

Yeah cheers Paul, but I'm gonna wait for them Muses in Rundle - they keep saying any day - if I go and order you know what'll happen!!!

i am off to broken hill for a week timmy so i guess u will beat me to it lol

so looking forward to the 12 hour train trip

they have a bar on the train so i should be right!!!!

Tried again already this morning Mr Thrax - still nothing. I am getting frustrated - kinda like when you get blue balls......!!!!!!!! So close but so far!!!!!!!!