WCFYA+TGOTE edition

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
found this in a record store, never knew of such a double release...

I have both CDs already, bought this one anyway :headbang:

6nqp.jpg

I knew Nuclear Blast had done this release not long ago, but have never actually seen it anywhere. I'm guessing there's no bonus materials?

You're right about all of this. It's a Nuclear Blast release, so I suppose it's for Europe only. No there are no bonus tracks on TGOTE disc (even though there are bonuses on the EU version which I already have, Anthrax, Lone Justice and In My World), but WCFYA has Safe Home accoustic and We're A Happy Family.
Now that I visit record stores once a year, I always buy something, the last time it was WM + Anthems boxset, along with a WM t-shirt :lol:

You're right about all of this. It's a Nuclear Blast release, so I suppose it's for Europe only. No there are no bonus tracks on TGOTE disc (even though there are bonuses on the EU version which I already have, Anthrax, Lone Justice and In My World), but WCFYA has Safe Home accoustic and We're A Happy Family.
Now that I visit record stores once a year, I always buy something, the last time it was WM + Anthems boxset, along with a WM t-shirt :lol:
Very cool find! I have the WCFYA version with Safe Home acoustic and Family, Europe always gets the best releases!:headbang: