we have arrived safely in exeter.....

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
...left at 3.00 am.....drove alll night until we found a suitable spot to kip.
got up att 3pm ish had a tea and a bacon buttie... and half an hr later we were outside the venue... as we had over an hr to kill we went to look at shops and bought fudge.

th eband are setting up now. im here in the corner on afunky nt computer1!!!!

the support are shatterface who supported in torquay!!!!!!! apparently the veunue have had a lot of calls about tonight...

fingers crossed it all goes well and there is a top turnout....

will post again soonn

MG:D

well i personally had a fuckin awesome night,,,,

i was a little gutted as they decided that they werent going to do living a lie but at least i knew before they went on stage. and as they didnt do where to hide either i was like arghhh...... however... they still rocked ... and as ever, a 54 gig was as exciting for me on the bassis of the fact that they a: ROCK! and B: it was a 54 gig so MG is ALWAYS Excited.

i enjoyed the soundcheck cuz laura did her bassline to missing time and i got to REALLY hear it.
Missing time in the set was superdooper- and they added a tiny but funky different bit in and i was like ooooooohhhhh. laura's narration was absolutely spectacular!! for some reason i got the most awesome shiver off it.. i dunno why it stood out so much but well .. it really was a great way to end the night! before we had to clear out of the venue in practically 10 mins flat......

the lack of people? i have no idea why... as there were loads of posters around. although unfortunately the date on them was right but the day was written as tuesday... me thinks that may have confused a good few people.. and the fact they were advertised as indie.

To be honest this weekend was totally uneventful really...... if u consider the last tour diaries i wrote...
god damn 54 getting a new van.. lol gives me nowt to write about , no mud to get stuck in, no oil caps to fall off etc lol lol

about the most exciting thing is that i managed to avoid getting stood on by Rob in the night.... but lakis almost kicked me in the stomach a good few times while he was asleep... grrr... well he told me he was asleep but it may have been part of a cunning plan .. not that im paranoid or anything. lol

i also stacked it when attempting to get up into the van and have totally shagged my leg... so i may be attending the next gigs on crutches - owwcchies!

we spent a good hour in the van with shatterface after the gig and it was pretty cool. they were cool.. kind of pantera-ish and a more growling than i can listen to a lot of. but they were actually good on stage, and they could play - so that was what counts!!!

i had lakis and rob , and laura promoting the hell out of erm someone whos name totally excapes me.. but ill post that if i ever remember lol. oh i know

OVERKIlLL. i shall be purchasing album assap ... they got me convinced- so if it turns out to be rubbish.. i think ill send them the bill lol. but genrally if they recommend a band to me i do end up liking it.

hmm anything else??? erm we got fed - nice big plate of salad and chips and PIZZA and BRREEAAAAAD .. no sandwiches though lolol
yehhhaaaaa ... twas a nice treat to turn up ata venue and be given munches....

erm we got to the venue early and so went for a wander round. had a look in the shops..... i got a pressie for me and for my mum and for charlotty. RIBBBIIIITTTTT

They even have an anne summers in exeter! YAYAy LOL

ok
gonna go now...

but generally

54 ROCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!