We need help from all metal lovers!!...please support us!

throughtheeyesofeve

New Metal Member
Oct 1, 2006
Hey there guys, My name is Amanda, i am the singer from a band called through the eyes of eve!,

We have been picked up by a promoter called AVALON in the US and well we are the only metal band that were picked in the running for a spot of the Bands of the World Tour in San Diego in 2007

We are up against mainstream bands so we need all lovers of metal to show your support by voting for us

Voting is easy.....just copy or click on this link http://ptisd.com/Avalon.html and scrolll down under the picture of all the bands and choose "through the eyes of eve" and then the vote button!

You can check my sexy pictures (and the bands) out at www.myspace.com/throughtheeyesofeve

Spread the word round to your friends as we need to get metal on this tour!

Thanks guys

Play it fucking loud and hard!

hey guys we are in first place, only just, we really do need everyones help!, just think in less the time it takes to drink a beer, you can help us put metal in the spotlight for the world to see as this is going to be similar to American Idol but for bands!

Your vote counts!!

Love yous all

AJ!

The Bringer said:
I couldn't find anything sexy though... :(
stay tuned guys...ive just done a photo shoot and they should be posted up within the next 2 weeks....and let me give you a hint...there is not much material being worn!

until then!

Thanks for voting too!, you guys are the best!

~AJ ~

The Ood said:
I voted.

But I voted for Jack Viper.:kickass:

They "kick ass".

Thanks alot, i thought coming here to a forum where people listen to and appreciate metal that we would get some support over old 80's rock....well maybe the metal comunity is a dieing race

Thats so sad

Be nice now...not everyone can like the same band or load vote results just because the singer is hot. Honesty #1 :) I assume anyhow that "The Ood" is from one of the bands since he/she chose to make that their first post :) .

Welcome to the site, and hope you contribute to the community and not just look for votes (which people will jump on you for spamming in no time, just an FYI) :)

MetalAges said:
Be nice now...not everyone can like the same band or load vote results just because the singer is hot. Honesty #1 :) I assume anyhow that "The Ood" is from one of the bands since he/she chose to make that their first post :) .

Welcome to the site, and hope you contribute to the community and not just look for votes (which people will jump on you for spamming in no time, just an FYI) :)

Hell Yeah, Metal is my life, One thing i have noticed in every forum, that there is not much action.....like i know a forum is discussion pages, but why dont people help!, if it was me and i came to a forum and there were members who needed my help...i would do it!,

We need more action less talk!

In australia, the guitarist in my band (was in a different band) were going to suppoort a US band called Impailed Nazarene....the local council stepped in and banned the show from going ahead saying the lyrical content of the band was to evil!, later on that week they had horror movie posted all over TV, shops, Radio and it showed mutilation, violence and all the other goodies that go with it!

HOW THE F!!@K IS THAT RIGHT!

Anyway a girl has to have their bitch right!

I feel better now

A.J

life is very unfair...but then again, we are currently coming 2nd in the voting!, so we are pretty happy with that, thats kinda fair or could say it could be worse!

Hey Guys, we are coming in to the last 4 weeks for voting, thanks to everyone who has voted we are currently coming second!

You guys are the best!

A.J