We`re going to hunt us some ORPHANS !!

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
ATTENTIONS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS !!!

It`s time to go out on the net, and find new Orpaned Land fans to join in !!

Look for them on your local Mirc metal channels, look for them on local forums or find them in music shops or gigs !!!

it`s the right time to expand our forum and vitalize it !!
Spirit the forum Aflame ! :hotjump:

SO!
I hope to see here in the close month new orphanes from Eire, Hellas, Columbia, Mexico maybe, Brazil, Deutschland, Netherland, The UK, Turkey, Russia, Scandinavia, Lebanon, US, Canada, Estonia, France, Luxamburg and many more ! (pardon me if I forgot someone....)

Godo luck folks!

long live lebanon :D ....welll long live the world .... bout fans here there are few but i believe i can wash theire brains :devil: :heh:
am used to duck huntin but fans ???? first time ..is it legal :D remind me of this film [the pest]
good luck in ur hunt people

He Avi,

I'm working my butt off here to promote you guys- yet again another failed attempt to put in a pic of me in this forum. I had this great one of me in front of the Eiffeltower wearing my OL shirt.
But yes, It's a great idea to do this- as long as OL will promise to reward our hard work by TOURING overhere!

Love,
Nathalie

Morticia NL. said:
But yes, It's a great idea to do this- as long as you promios to reward our hard work by TOURING overhere!

Hey, great idea... this girl is really smart ;)
Anyway, the more fans we'll "hunt", the more demand they'll have, the less they could resist :cool:
So, let's go!

Folklore said:
SO!
I hope to see here in the close month new orphanes from Eire, Hellas, Columbia, Mexico maybe, Brazil, Deutschland, Netherland, The UK, Turkey, Russia, Scandinavia, Lebanon, US, Canada, Estonia, France, Luxamburg and many more ! (pardon me if I forgot someone....)

Godo luck folks!

Hey Folklore, thanks for not forgetting!!! :)

Actually I already made a good friend of mine become a member in this forum, he just hasn't posted anything (not like I have in the last months).

Yeah... sorry, but I'm passing most of my time here at work... and I don't think there's even one person here sharing my music taste :erk:

I'm new here... and I'm brazilian...
i saw in a website that OL would come in Novembre and then it was changed to March but nothing was confirmed...
do anyone knows anything about it