Weather

Oh come on! You know better than that living here. These weather fucks can hardly predict what's gonna happen this afternoon, much less a whole week from now. :lol:

I predict mid 60s & sunny...bring your shorts!! :kickass: ;)

Mark my words... :p

The weather will be perfect if I have to whip mother nature in the ass myself. I was LIVID seeing snow here this week...and having to wear a COAT on my damn birthday!

50's is just fine...and according to weather reports as of today, that is what it will be in next week. As long as I don't have to wear two layers of coats I'm A-OK. I get hot easily, so no leather for me!

I say this... If there is one weather delay on my flight, asses will get reamed. And if there is a delay of another sort... asses will get reamed HARD.

Oh come on! You know better than that living here. These weather fucks can hardly predict what's gonna happen this afternoon, much less a whole week from now. :lol:

I predict mid 60s & sunny...bring your shorts!! :kickass: ;)

Mark my words... :p

Dude half of them couldn't predict what the weather was like 2 hours ago!

It will be cozy in the Pearl Room...lots of open room and a nice brezze flowing through.

Oh Snappaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo...
OF course we will be wearing leather.
It's a METAL show!

Denim and leather..
Brought us all together...
It was you..
That set the spirit FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :headbang:

Yeah, the weather kicked ass both days. That was good, since I was second in line on Friday, and first on Saturday. I had to wait quite a bit on Saturday (THREE hours!)