Web Design, Graphics/Logos and Promotion for Musicians and Bands

warmwetos

Member? Yes, I got one =)
Mar 12, 2003
Aliso Viejo, CA
members.cox.net
I am opening up a website business primarily geared to help out musicians and bands. I have been doing web design and graphics for nearly six years now. When I was recently laid off from work, I figured I should look into doing some business on the side so I created WWOdesign.

The site is still somewhat work in progress as I am awaiting my domain name to come through. You can read more about the price structure and see some samples of my work here . Keep in mind that I am very flexible with the pricing when it comes to helping out musicians and bands make their presence known on the web. I know it's tough and the money is tight.

If you need a logo, band website and yes even some internet radio play of your music (that is free of course, just need to send me a demo) please email me. A sample of some of my ad banners (see below) and websites (Adagio-USA and Appropriate Apocalypse) can be found in my signature line.

I can even help with hosting (however Metal Ages should be highly considered :) ), search engine placement and a host of other web related stuff. I have a Paypal account set up for easy money transfer and I have been known to work for beer and CD's (although until I get a steady job, I might have to take a rain check on that)! :)

Cheers, Tony