Webcam Guitar Lessons

Hey Guys,

I have my Skype account set up now and am available to give guitar lessons online. I teach everything from technique to music theory, and will customize the lessons based on the student's playing style and interests. Whether you want to perfect your picking technique, learn how to play like certain guitar players or just learn how to play some specific songs (Prototype or any others) I can teach it to you. I'm going to start out at $25 for an hour lesson, with payments through Paypal. Anyone that's interested, please reply to this message and/or send me a private message.

Cheers! :headbang:

Kragen

Hey Guys,

I have my Skype account set up now and am available to give guitar lessons online. I teach everything from technique to music theory, and will customize the lessons based on the student's playing style and interests. Whether you want to perfect your picking technique, learn how to play like certain guitar players or just learn how to play some specific songs (Prototype or any others) I can teach it to you. I'm going to start out at $25 for an hour lesson, with payments through Paypal. Anyone that's interested, please reply to this message and/or send me a private message.

Cheers! :headbang:

Kragen

Sweet. Gonna check my budget if I could still take lessons with you but I am really interested in taking one. Lessons directly from Kragen?? That just rocks man :headbang: