Webchat / Broadcast and Competition - Sat 12th July

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Hi there :wave:

Seeing as this is probbably relevant to you geezers, theres a night of Antimatter and Classic Anathema broadcasting Saturday 12th July between 2 and 6:30 PM EST (EASTERN TIME)

The show will also feature a live webchat with Dunc and Myself, and Hayley Windsor and Michelle Richfield will also be invited yet their presence is not confirmed or guaranteed.

There will be a chance to hear tracks from 'Live@K13' as well as an EXCLUSIVE acoustic version from the lights out sessions

There is also a competition to win a copy of 'Lights Out' :cool:

http://www.seismicradio.com

Competition update for the radio show on the 12th -

1st winner gets CD + shirt, and 2nd and 3rd get a CD. all winners will receive an extra signed booklet of the album!

how's that? GET DOWNLOADING THE NECESARY SOFTWARE AND GET A WINDOW IN YOUR SCHEDULE FOR THAT NIGHT

YEE HAARRGHH

thanks for the infos Mick!!!

can't connect to the stream in real player though :(
i always get an error while connecting.

and how can one take part in that competition?

thats new york i guess. so 6 hours earlier there. so we in central europe gotta listen to it at 8 oclock...
hmm?

For anyone whos having trouble figuring out the time of broadcast for your particular time zone -

if you double click your clock on the bottom right hand corner of your screen then youll get a box up.

Go to the TIME ZONE section, and youll be able to scroll through all the different zones. Youre looking for one called 'Eastern time (US & Canada)', which will give you the time difference between your clock and EST.

So for me (GMT), EST is -5.00, which means my clock is five hours ahead of EST.

Therefore I tune in at 7pm.

Anymore problems just post here

I gotta problem, but i dont think you can fix it.

Has anyone some cash they dont need?
Please transfer it to me, coz i'm in great fucking need! :D

this should be great on the 12th, with antimatter and other bands on as well.

For those whose realplayer is not working when they tune in, its b/c when there is no dj, the stream won't work :).

thanks.

Shawn
DJ Zerohour
Seismic Radio