weird Addictive Drums problem

KeithReyn

Members Only Member
Apr 1, 2008
Osceola Mills, PA
Hey Everyone,
I saw a thread on here about addictive drums, so i decided to give it a try. i have ez drummer, and i love it. from what i see of addictive drums, i really like it, but im having a big problem. when i drag a midi beat file into either cubase sx3 or samplitude 10, the playback is slower than the original playback in AD. like the BPM slowed, but i dont see that it did. has anyone else had this problem? if so , how can i remedy it? i dont want this to kill my AD session. thanks in advance!!!

The grooves in AD are generally at a pre-set tempo but they will probably play at the tempo of the Cubase track/session you're dragging them into. There may be an option somewhere that allows you to keep the time/tempo info of the clip versus matching it to the project you're in. I think by default ( at least in Ableton Live ) it has a little window that pops up and asks which you wanna do but that window has a check box for 'Never ask Me This Again'. If you clicked that check box, I'm not sure how you uncheck it.

Host Sync was not on. Good call though. I was worth a check.

BUT, it works now! you were right about the BPM being in the window that pops up when i drag a midi file into Samplitude 10. i checked the 'use midi BPM in VIP' and everything works great now!!!
Thanks for your help guys!!!!!! You both rule!!!