Welcome Lydian Lady

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
Welcome to the board LL! It's about time you came on here and started contributing

FAO the regulars: Symphony, Ayeka, Weekend Warrior, Heavenly, Jay Keeley, BNC, Morning Field, Kalmakoff, Sean-Intense, Phantumwolf and anyone else I’ve forgotten about.

Lydian Lady is a good friend of Dragonmaiden and myself and she's a very cool person!

Cheers Eagle!

But.........what happened to the fanfare and drum roll? (jk)
Looks a good place to be!

fork_off.gif

Cheers everyone!

CoB were good musically, but the vocals were not ideal...in my opinion! Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Soilwork was interesting though - at first I thought eek, then they grew on me...anyone got an opinion?

err.gif

Ps Bitte schon Andre

Phantumwolf said:
:) Hello LL!!!!
Hope you enjoy yourself here on the forum. We ALL get along here. No fights so far that I'm aware of. Everyone here is cool.

No fights at all so far :eek: I dunno, might have to rectify that someday ;) j/k

Nice to have another fan on the board. Hi dude!

Hi!
Just wanted to thank you all for the welcome.
Saw Dragonforce last night at a small....very small......venue in Leeds, royal park cellars. Good atmosphere and DF played a cool set. If any of you get the chance, go see!

My mate was a first-timer and she was impressed......I will convert her one day!!!!

:Spin: