Welcome to Finland, pt3

^ hahahaha ... I actually graduated from Hatboro-Horsham so trust me, I'm VERY familiar with the area. Knew all the best side roads to lose the cops :p

Camden is fucking BAD news man. I made that wrong turn myself a couple times. You'd think people would put more effort into making sure no roads lead there :D

No shit! :)

Camden... The only place in America where just looking at the "Welcome" sign will give you full blown AIDS. :lol:

^ actually right down rt 13 in that shady no mans land of "is it bensalem or croydon?" area :lol: ... so about 5 minutes before morrell park

at least I'm on the "good" side of 13, if thats possible ... the side further off state rd

EDIT: BTW, you wouldn't happen to be related to anyone named Shannon Black would you?

I work in that no mans land. Right around La Vera and croydon pizza and the studio I work out of is right there in bristol/tullytown. Nope, no relation to a shannon, at least that I know of. My dad loved alot of women in his hay day lol.

And yea, camden's fun isn't it? I made a wrong turn coming back from dream theater a few years ago and at like midnight all these little kids on bikes surrounded my car. I locked the doors and peeled the fuck out. All I could think of was that scene in hostel except camden ghetto style.

^ Ok going to PM

Just to add to the thread
Finland%202.jpg