well, not exactly a new guy

Berserker

Wearer of panties on head
Jul 15, 2002
central california
Visit site
ive been here for a while, but just noticed this, and it came to me that ive never introduced myself and i figured, what the fuck, why not, could be good for killing time no?
anyway, yeah, im me, im from central california, i enjoy death metal, black metal, all types of metal type goodness, and i even dig a lot of native east and west indian music, some bluegrass, and my other musical love is horrorcore. ive been into music heavily since i was really young, im 20 now but im talking like 8 and 9 i was rocking out to def leppard and shit like that, yeah i know its hair metal, but shit, its better than what every other kid was listening to at that time right? fuckin vanilla ice, new kids on the block and mc hammer...shiiiiiat. for all of those who know what the word "juggalo" is...that would be me also. sort of an obscure thing for someone who grew up and still is a metal head, but whatever, the chips fall as they may...anyway, fuck this....its getting too long, and im not worth reading that much about, so ta ta for now

(Belated) Welcome to UM! :wave:

I was listening to Iron Maiden and Metallica when I was 8 or 9, maybe younger. :headbang:

Enjoy the forums. :)

Juggalo as in ICP? I had a roommate who was big into them..I can still hear the chicken hunting song in my head that he played every day for about 6 months. :lol:

Thanks for the intro! :)