well, this certainly tops my halloween...

Mephistophiliac

Pfukkuntaschitz
Mar 2, 2005
Queens
Trespassing Teens Stumble onto Suicide in Coeur d'Alene

COEUR d'ALENE, Idaho (AP) - Authorities in Coeur d'Alene say some teenagers out for a Halloween scare got a lot more fright than they bargained for.

According to Kootenai County sheriff's detectives, the group had been at a Halloween party Friday night when they noticed a house under construction. They thought it would be scary, so in they went.

They told investigators that when they saw what looked like one or more bags hanging from the rafters, they shot some B.B. guns and threw hunks of wood at it.

Then they left and came back with a flashlight to discover it was the body of a man who had hanged himself.

When they went back to the party, nobody believed them, so they got someone to go back to the house with them. When they arrived the owner, 65-year-old Norman Giddings, met them with a machete and told them to get down on the ground while he summoned authorities.

Deputies say it's not likely any charges will be filed.

Something like that happened to me once. I was really drunk though, and the bodybag just had a very decomposed dead dog in it.

Too bad the old man didn't do anything with that machete:(
It would have been a shitty American horror movie brought to life.