welp, off to the apple store!

inkyB: 12 years of apple computers crush you to shit.

i went there as a side trip to purchase my roommate (w/ his $$$, not mine) maxi-pad shaped speakers.

then i spent $107 on two pair pants i'll not be able to wear and 2 pair socks i will wear, damnit. i will wear.

then an additional $30 on DOTD.

then, i really wanted a shirt but couldn't justify plopping down an add. $40 for a goddamn shirt.

so, overall, the afternoon sucked. everything sucks. nothing fits me right and i'm a downtrodden dick.

true... like 4 fucking versions, joshua

my roommate had the reissue from the spring and i held my breath w/ that, because i knew it was drowned in the water considering the unearthing of all of the remnants of this thing.

suffice to say i almost got into an accident twice on the way there, due, both times, to vehicles cutting across my lane. really weird. weirder that i keep thinking about getting a new car, lately. so basically a spacecraft plummets to earth this morning, and on and on. i hope you all look at your lives and see the knotwork of events and how they can't be separated. at all. and tracing them is really easy, easier than you've been raised to notice.

apple.jpg

huzzah! <3