We're playing live again! ...more news coming!

Jan 23, 2008
Hey folks,

Thought I'd let everyone know that the band is alive and well. We're currently writing new music for an upcoming album....the songs are martriden through and through...epic, melodious, and brutal...with hints of prog here and there. :popcorn:

We've relocated to Spokane Washington for the time being...and since we're here all together for once. We are out there hitting up the local metal scene. and playing out, pretty often. :popcorn:

We will probably start recording our next album around April.

possibly even bigger news on the way as well. :D

Glad to hear you're in an area with a better scene, or at least close to a better scene, haha. Looking forward to the new stuff though!

Glad to hear you're in an area with a better scene, or at least close to a better scene, haha. Looking forward to the new stuff though!

Yeah. I wouldn't call spokane's metal scene thriving by any means. There's a ton of bands but they only come out to shows when they're actually playing. There's not a whole lot of support for eachother as far as I've seen.

People need to figure that out, if you don't support a music scene...it wont' be successful. And if you don't go to a band's show...they're probably not going to come to yours. It's pretty simple logic. :Shedevil: