WF... demo or cd.

dubloth

lurker
Dec 17, 2001
Tampa
Visit site
the early version of the track by without face i thought was amazing.... and then my friend got the cd , i gave it a listen and for some reason that same song i dont like as much, of course it was reworked.... i guess its just im not used to that high production quality that came out on the final product? ive been meaning to bring this up and see if anyone agrees with me....

if there is any other demo tracks of the earlier songs i wish i could hear them to see if its the case with all of them.

anyone have any comments about this?

Maybe I have to remove our demo songs from mp3.com asap?

i dont see why, if you want to you can....

i d/led the early song from lee b's sig on his posts... i didnt go to mp3.com.

it was the 4th track on the cd i think.

i just liked the early version better. i dont know why. i was seeing if anyone agreed.. or had thoughts, i wasnt complaining or saying i wasnt going to buy the cd, and just keep the demos.

Hmm. I don't remeber what demo you mean. I'm going to have to check my MP3 files and see what's going one. Do you mean the edit version of the "Violins.." song I put out?

I also made a shorter version of the track "In The Garden" so it can be used for the forthcoming video clip.

Lee

well it was titled WFNEW 6.20 MB file..... i suppose it was the edited version of violins... there is no sound change at all from the finished version? Hmmm.. Maybe i just like it shorter like that..........it could just be i played it so much that im used to it.. but for some reason it just sounds more raw, and energetic than the one i heard on the cd.

i must give the cd another listen.