What a day......

spideyjg

Bass Gear Geek
Nov 14, 2005
July 15th there is an all day bass clinic with heavyweight instructors such as Todd Johnson, Rhonda Smith, and Alex Al. :kickass:

This happens to be in Pasadena and is an all day event until 10:00PM.

Hmmmmmmmmmm What could I do in Pasadena on the 15th afterwards. :err: :err: :lol:

An entire day of bass geeking and then a Maidens show. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Sometimes life is very good. :loco: :cool:

Jim

Hey Jim! Sounds like a fun day! We are playing that night in Tarzana at Paladino's, not in Pasadena tho......I'd hate for you to show up @ the wrong place. :saint: Should be a fun show! As I said before, we'll be busting out another new song to our list that night. :cool: No birdies giving hints this time either I hope! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hey Jim! Sounds like a fun day! We are playing that night in Tarzana at Paladino's, not in Pasadena tho.....

Well, what is 25 miles between friends. :loco:

I will be close enough to just pop over to see y'all as opposed to 135 miles from San Diego. Be sure to save me some floor space.:headbang: :headbang:

I'll be there but not try to drive all the way home that night. I'll be a :zombie: :zombie:

Jim

Doodoobubbachuck said:
As I said before, we'll be busting out another new song to our list that night. :cool: No birdies giving hints this time either I hope! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The new song may not be the only new thing making a debut that night. :saint:

Jim