What a gig!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! We just got confirmation of our newest gig! We've been invited to play at the Smoke Out with Cypress Hill and Stone Temple Pilots at the Los Angeles Coliseum!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!! (We accepted, of course!!!!!) This will be Saturday, November 23rd! More details as we get them! Oh my God, I am sooooo excited I can't go to bed now! Damn! It's too late to call anyone!!!! :hotjump: Mark your calendars!!!! But, first go to Hogues tomorrow night!!!! ;)

I'm happy for you about the gig but, damn it, I got a ticket to see No Doubt the same day! AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Congratulations on the KILL gig... that is God Size!

The beauty of it all... is that you'll be spreading the gospel of Maiden to an audience of fresh ears.

Maybe they'll go out and purchase some Maiden...
then eventually PsychicMafia, Phantom Blue, & ProzacPrincess CDs!

I must see you girls rock the house soon... I need my Maidens Fix!

Lately, it seems like we're either playing on the same day or my hands are tied... literally. :devil:

Happy Halloween 2 All - Cheers!

ACheers2.jpg

http://www.psychicmafia.com • http://www.metal101live.com

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
Where is No Doubt playing? Didn't know you were a Gwen fan. She's cool.

Actually, my love of No Doubt is kind of biased since I went to high school with their guitar player, Tom. I got to see his old Metal band, Rising, a couple of times before he joined up with No Doubt in 1988. Few know that Tom's older sister, Gina, and younger brother, John, also play. John is a great bassist and Gina, last I heard, had gotten her masters degree in Classical guitar, but don't quote me on that.

I've had the opportunity to meet Gwen on 3 different occasions. The first time, I was whacked out on Vicodin because I had sprained my ankle road crewing for my friend's band, Smile, in San Diego. The second time was for a record signing just a few days after Tragic Kingdom had been released and then again, the next night, when the band played the third of three sold out nights at the Troubadour in West Hollywood. The one thing that I'll never get over is just how tall Gwen actually is. I think she's just shy of 6 feet!