What a pity(Fueled By Fire)...

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
...we were pimping Fueled By Fire as a new promise in thrash and now this happnes (I just was listening to their album an hour ago).

WE'RE SORRY TO SAY, YES THIS IS TRUE! GIO HAS LEFT THE BAND, THIS WAS HIS PERSONAL DECISION AND WISH HIM THE BEST...
SO THE SEARCH IS ON FOR A REPLACMENT,
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A VOCALIST/GUITARIST OR A VOCALIST AND A GUITARIST

THIS POSITION IS FOR A WORLD WIDE /MULTI RECORD DEAL WITH METAL BLADE RECORDS!
SO YOU MUST BE COMITTED AND DEDICATED NO POSER'S AND NO BULLSHIT!
THIS IS A SERIOUS OFFER!

YOU MUST BE READY TO TOUR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

TOURS ARE SET UP FOR U.S. AND EUROPE, AND YOU WILL BE PLAYING IN THE FAMOUS "KEEP IT TRUE X FESTIVAL" IN APRIL 2008.

REQUIREMENTS FOR VOCALS:

MUST HAVE VOCAL RANGE
ALONG THE LINE'S OF PAUL BALOFF, CHUCK BILLY, SHEEP DOG "RAZOR" ECT...
STAGE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!

REQUIREMENTS FOR GUITARIST:
EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
SKILLED LEAD GUITARIST ,FAST LEARNER,

AGES 18 -25 PREFERRED BUT WE WILL CONSIDER YOUNGER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!

IF YOUR INTERESTED
PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH A MESSAGE ON OUR MYSPACE OR EMAIL: FBFBND1@AOL.COM

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OUR FANS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!!

- FBF

NP: Freedom Call - 'Magic Moments'

Not a good way to follow up your debut but it happens, from time to time. I hope they find a suitable replacement.

Bayley! :loco:

May Allah makes you prophet and not a camel :p But indeed is not the way to go after a debut...

NP: Znöwhite - 'All Hail To Thee'
Haha, nobody wants the hump:p

Maybe we should make a list of bands who replaced their front man after their debut?

Exodus did it and survived:kickass:

Yeah, this is a total bummer. I so wanted this band to explode, but it looks like they exploded in a way I didn't want.

I hope whoever is the new singer has a respect for the traditional thrash style the band started out with.

Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Deep Purple
Rainbow
Black Sabbath
Fates Warning
Amorphis
Sentenced
Iced Earth
Helloween

NP: Heavy Load - 'Bleeding Streets'
I'm not sure if any of these replaced the front man on their second album - correct me if I'm wrong - I know Maiden, Sabbath, Amorphis, Rainbow & Helloween didnt but Sentenced most certainly did replace their front man on their 2nd album. I'm a bit sketchy on the bios of the rest of them. Keep 'em coming people:)

I'm not sure if any of these replaced the front man on their second album - correct me if I'm wrong - I know Maiden, Sabbath, Amorphis, Rainbow & Helloween didnt but Sentenced most certainly did replace their front man on their 2nd album. I'm a bit sketchy on the bios of the rest of them. Keep 'em coming people:)

Sory I though replacement in general terms, not by the time of the second album :oops:

Sory I though replacement in general terms, not by the time of the second album :oops:
No worries mate :)

I was thinking that there is probably more death metal bands that've changed frontmen after the first album, I can think of a few already, obviously no-one noticed:lol: