What about a new DVD?

Gortchak

New Metal Member
Jan 31, 2005
Hi everybody

Just wanted to ask if somebody knows something about a new Saxon live DVD.
Let me shortly explain what I mean: Last year I was (like every year :D) in Wacken - it was 15. anniversary of Wacken and 25. anniversary of Saxon - so it topped every concert I've ever seen of Saxon, it was just.. wonderful :)

And it was there when Biff announced that they would make another live DVD. But I couldn't find any information since now (okay, manufacturing a dvd takes time, I know :) ), so maybe someone of you knows more?

Or should I write a mail to their webmaster? Arr, why haven't I had this idea before..

Anyway, it would be great if someone knows more :)

i saw them too in wacken it was a great evening and one of the best shows at the last years..... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

See you in Wacken ???? this year ???

Yup, I definately will be in Wacken this year - like all the last years :D
But a second Chronicles would be really great.. I want the complete Wacken 04 concert on DVD :)

Something must be on the horison. The band had a camera crew with them when performing the 'LionHeart' tour. Biff even mentioned the cameras so that the crowd would react to them during the gig!
I can't see why Biff and the lads would finance this, unless they wanted to release it for sale. Maybe they are producing it as we speak? But you are right, Gortchak - perhaps the Webmaster can tell us of Saxon's plans regarding this recorded material?

Maybe they are planning some kinda Live extravaganza <- ? not sure on the spelling! -> dvd with tons of the the lionheart tour and some more wacken stuff...right biff??? right ????

another DVD would be very nice, I did enjoy the Saxon Chronicles a lot. Last time I did read the booklet much more intensive...and what did I read in the booklet of that DVD, it was about a radioprogramm in my country ,the netherlands, its under the part : "De sterke arm van Saxon"= dutch for "Strong Arm of Saxon. It was de program "Beton uur" from the DJ Alfred Lagarde (R.I.P) with help from Kees Baars it was a radio heavymetal program in the eighties, and there we had in that time a popularity poll, 800 listeners did write their favourite band on a paper..In the text is written : "Watch especially at number 3!" (Because who were that??? from out of nowhere on number 3!!!) I remember that poll and radioprogramm. And What did I find....2 days ago: cassettetapes under a lot of dust, I still have little parts of that program!!!!!!! the broadcast was from VARA radio, some nostalgic moments : "Did we have taste in the Netherlands or not back in the eighties?"

1 van halen (craddle will rock )or something
2 ac/dc (back in Black)
3 SAXON (machine gun)
4 ted nugent
5 motorhead
6 rainbow
7black sabath
8 iron maiden ( innocent exile)
9 judas priest ( breakin the Law)
10 michael schenker (lost horizon)
11 status quo
12 def leppard (Hello america)
13 rush ( Sawyer, moving pictures)
14scorpions (robot man)
15pat travers (scotch and whiskey, drinking cocaine)
16deep purple (?)
17new adventures
18krokus ( Tokyo nights)
19golden earring
20 ufo (let it roll..?)

and something for the new DVD: interview with the other members Paul, Nibbs and Doug, Maybe we as followers may sent in questions...?? more of those nice road scenes: I laughed my pants of at the part of that bloke in the wheelchair with the my wheels of steel:D So funny !! Lots of humour in it ( Schoolteachers!, or that unleash the beast behind the scenes where Biff almost fell down the cliff into the ravijn, hahahah!) and in fact everything also the not romantic stuff ( as on the chronicles 1) an d of course concerts-shots I hope from evrywhere Brasil, Moscow, etc..