What are the bandmembers' Christian denomination/tradition/philosophy?

MightyDisciple

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2011
I know Theocracy are Christian But what denomination do they consider themselves or are they non denominational etc..... Regardless they are a great band with great Lyrics... Just Curious

This is a fair question and I think different from similar threads in the past. I am sure people will understand though if the bandmembers don't want to go into great detail on this.

All I know is Val came knocking on my door a few times asking if I wanted to experience salvation in the immediate future and offered me a pamphlet to read, I figured he was a Jehovah's Witness but the pamphlet read "Stop Hatin' on Dubstep" and had a CD with some artwork made in MS Paint attached to it.

Not long after that I moved to Europe.

Reactions: Aish!
All I know is Val came knocking on my door a few times asking if I wanted to experience salvation in the immediate future and offered me a pamphlet to read, I figured he was a Jehovah's Witness but the pamphlet read "Stop Hatin' on Dubstep" and had a CD with some artwork made in MS Paint attached to it.

Haha, that just made my day.:lol:

Not long after that I moved to Europe.

LOL!

I heard prometheus hit the unemployment line yesterday, due to his job being outsourced to Croatia. Tough break, man. (I know FaBT already made the joke, but I had to expand on it!)

@Aletheus: brilliant!

I could use a PS3 with some games, some cash to buy a new PC, a used car to call my own and a Snickers bar.

I am very picky about going to church, its nothing against a certain belief or denomination or any of that, I just dont believe in religion as in man made rules that so many religions have made up. :)

^ You mean, basically, you want to make sure your church is biblical? Or do you mean that in general you just don't like the idea of going to church?

Ive just been to churches where they have had man made "set rules" and i think its foolish, for instance they look down on men for having longer hair, or i dont wear a suit and tie, or my wifes hair is too short. not saying to look scrubby or dress like a hooker, just small things that dont make any sence to me.