what boarders DO you want to meet?

Didn't I say something the first day there along the lines of "I don't want to meet him." ?

I'm really not friendly when someone creeps me out more than myself. :p

i think you said that a few times while you were here :p

don't worry, we don't even know where he is now. he mentioned he was going to be homeless, and then he stopped posting.

i'm in the process of photographing irving for the 'post pics of where you live' thread. and i got a pic of the last place known that LRD lived, which i shall post when i've finished taking all the pics ;)

Aberdonians. They're alleged to have been into their sheep-shaggin' nonsense. This man states it better than I ever could:

Last edited by a moderator:
He wanted to meet me! And I did! Now I'm sure he doesn't want to meet me ever again! :p

i think you said that a few times while you were here :p

don't worry, we don't even know where he is now. he mentioned he was going to be homeless, and then he stopped posting.

i'm in the process of photographing irving for the 'post pics of where you live' thread. and i got a pic of the last place known that LRD lived, which i shall post when i've finished taking all the pics ;)

you took a pic of my ghettoville appt? aaawww how sweeet

i live in preptown now (corner of Story and Walnut Hill)
my mom signed a 6-month lease and all the on-property-managers totally love me, they also love my bat-symbol tattoo, they said it looks so much better than the "Superman S"

btw
for anyone that cares
the OFFICE address for my new appt is

2615 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Irving Texas 75038
(i don't know my address yet, i just moved in 2 weeks ago, and i got the office address written on a business card in my wallet)

hey cara
did they replace the ripped-out fence at my old appt complex?

Why? What did you do?

Nothing. I just make horrible first impressions. :p

Hell, who knows, I'm sure somewhere down the road I'll run into him again at a concert or something. I don't believe that he really dislikes me anyway. Who cares?

you took a pic of my ghettoville appt? aaawww how sweeet

i live in preptown now (corner of Story and Walnut Hill)
my mom signed a 6-month lease and all the on-property-managers totally love me, they also love my bat-symbol tattoo, they said it looks so much better than the "Superman S"

btw
for anyone that cares
the OFFICE address for my new appt is

2615 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Irving Texas 75038
(i don't know my address yet, i just moved in 2 weeks ago, and i got the office address written on a business card in my wallet)

hey cara
did they replace the ripped-out fence at my old appt complex?

i didn't notice anything about the fence. story and walnut hill? you live by the old luby's building!