What Do Bloodbath Fans Think About Edge of Sanity???

Master_Debater

Usurper of the Goat
Jan 19, 2004
Olympia, WA & Dallas, TX
www.garageband.com
Personally, I think that EoS is Bloodbath's closest link to any other band, seeing how a member of Bloodbath was the brains behind Edge of Sanity. (Dan Swano)

They're also almost on the same level in terms of heaviness, at least the older stuff of EoS. Personally, I think they're one of the innovators of melo-death metal, what do you guys think of them?

edge of sanity is awesome \m/

and i agree, crimson is one of my fave albums of all time

Yes, my shirt owns all of you

scan00082nm.jpg

Im living in Canada, and when I ordered my shirt from there, it actually got lost in the mail. But they have excellent customer service, the girl that worked there sent another one out and it reached me in no time. She says things usually never get lost though.

The only problem is it's hard to get in touch with them. The customer service link on their site didn't work at the time, so I e-mailed Dan for help, and he got Blackmark in contact with me very fast. I would recommend ordering from them, especially if your using a credit card.

Master_Debater said:
Personally, I think that EoS is Bloodbath's closest link to any other band, seeing how a member of Bloodbath was the brains behind Edge of Sanity. (Dan Swano)

They're also almost on the same level in terms of heaviness, at least the older stuff of EoS. Personally, I think they're one of the innovators of melo-death metal, what do you guys think of them?

How about Infestdead?Another Swano masterpiece,very close at times to Bloodbath(in my opinion).

Infestdead is a great band, their albums are pretty hard to find though. I remember Dan saying that Bloodbath took the place of Infestdead, so there are probably some similarities, but I find Infestdead are a little more brutal. Might be because if the production.

@Wolftribe: your shirt does own us, but your hair certainly does not.

@this topic: Crimson 1 and 2 are incredible, the other EoS is good, but doesn't compare.

@The Great Katatonic: I've been wanting to hear Infestdead, but can't find anything.

so you say. :)

There's a saying that goes along with the Irish.... The three biggest things in Irish heritage is the beer, the good times, and the penis.

Well, that's not a saying, but I like it.