What do think of this song(s)

Hey! That EOD logo is based straight off a photoshop tutorial...

Anyway, about the music (Death Dealer):
Firstly, the track seems to be in mono, which really hurts the overall effect of the song- everything sounds like it's coming from right in the center, all in the exact same place, except for the keyboards.

Otherwise this track sounds quite interesting and good in the beginning, but the first part with singing (and all repetetitions of that part) should be cut... it's no good. Some nice keyboard work. The key solo is a bit shabby at first but picks up. Overall an okay song.

I listened to bits and pieces of the other tracks, they sound pretty solid when the instruments and keyboard get their chance to shine, I'm really not a fan of the vocals.

Nick_Perrin said:
Hey! That EOD logo is based straight off a photoshop tutorial...

Anyway, about the music (Death Dealer):
Firstly, the track seems to be in mono, which really hurts the overall effect of the song- everything sounds like it's coming from right in the center, all in the exact same place, except for the keyboards.

Otherwise this track sounds quite interesting and good in the beginning, but the first part with singing (and all repetetitions of that part) should be cut... it's no good. Some nice keyboard work. The key solo is a bit shabby at first but picks up. Overall an okay song.

I listened to bits and pieces of the other tracks, they sound pretty solid when the instruments and keyboard get their chance to shine, I'm really not a fan of the vocals.

Thanks for your critisism. As for the EOD logo, Im not sure, a friend of mine made it and sent it to us. Yea the song sounds very mono and bassy except for the keys and vocals. Your not the only who says you werent a fan of the vocals. What dont you like about the vocals, if you dont me mind me asking? Is it the tone in which he sings, the melodies?

I don't know but it seems like he's not singing in the right pitch or something. they do not really fit the music :-/

The music's nice anyways. The bass is ok for me since I like to have the bass a bit in the foreground. :)