What do you hate?

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
I hate R&B. I hate Metallica bashing. I hate having to go to work. I hate lack of money. I hate really old people "driving" in cars . I hate Marriah Carey. I hate the price of a CD or DVD. I hate sweating. I hate screaming groups of little kids.

I hate most hip-hop after 1993. I hate people that say that different-minded people are posers or weirdos. I hate posers. I hate weirdos. I am a weirdo. My friends are posers. I like myself. I like my friends. I hate redundant people that contradict themselves. I hate Metallica bashing. I hate new Metallica. I hate asparagus.

I hate mindless whining. I hate ignorance. I hate 99% of teenagers. I hate Dave Mustaine's voice. I hate elitists. I hate wannabe elitists. I hate hypocrites. I am a hypocrite. I like myself. I hate the American language. I hate sitting on the couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing gameshows (choose life). I hate hatred. I hate people who go into chatrooms. I go into chatrooms to tell people who go into chatrooms that I hate them. I hate 'moshers'. I hate labeling. I hate moshing. I hate drugs. I hate yo momma. I hate emo. I hate poppunk. I hate Good Charlotte. I hate Good Charlotte. I hate Good Charlotte. I hate people who hate bands just because they're mainstream. I hate closed-mindedness. I hate the idiocy of religion. I hate greed. I hate anyone who's stupid enough to read about everything I 'hate' when I obviously don't mean 'hate', I mean 'dislike' except for the 'hating hatred' one because that wouldn't be funny without the 'hate' part of it. You see.

Beat that. (I could've gone on forever, btw)

I hate the person that drinks the last of the coffee and dosen't get some more ,so when i need a fix i have none.! This however is usually me so WTF can i do.