what do you think of this?

*massive round of appluase*

The last bit with Metallica mad eme laugh so fucking hard :lol:

Zehm my boy, I now crown thee king of the Evile forums! *kicks Ol off his chair and hands it to Zehm*

I can understand how St. Anger wouldn't be Metal, and how Disturbed isn't metal.
But Static-X?

Otherwise I completely agree with the list.

HIM metal? They call it love-metal
Static-X has some cool songs which are just nu-metal.

But the old school metal people should stop their bloody whining, all these fucking tantrums about "That band ain't metal, blabla emo this emo that".
Who gives a crap. You like it because it's good music, or you don't like it.

because there is an unfortunate ill-informed majority that say they listen to metal, but are talking about atreyu or Korn.

HIM metal? They call it love-metal
Static-X has some cool songs which are just nu-metal.

But the old school metal people should stop their bloody whining, all these fucking tantrums about "That band ain't metal, blabla emo this emo that".
Who gives a crap. You like it because it's good music, or you don't like it.

Static-X is industrial

No Static-X are metal, industrial metal (as said above). They just happened to get recognition while the nu-metal fad was around. And as such they frequently get tarred with that oh so horrid brush.

The rest I pretty much agree with. But I will admit I do like some Disturbed. Most of their music is just boring crap.

I love the vids very true, although must admit i am a disturbed fan but wudnt class them as metal and a static x fan wud class them as industrial metal but like heavy metal rich said they got big at a bad time in a way, n i do like some korn songs but most r shit wudnt class them as metal though
The metallica part made me laugh, alot