What do you think !! please Help

Triscore

Auryn Studios
Jan 21, 2010
Basque Country
www.aurynstudios.com
Hey Guys!!

Here again with another test, I´m trying to get more depth in the drums and in the mix in general, but I don´t get yet for my taste!!, so...any advice? tip or opinion about this? What do you think that must fix here?, I think that need more depth here...I can´t do!, pleaseeeee helppppp :) and what do you think about the overall sound? Thanks a lot to all and have nice weekend !!

The riff is one song of the last album of Solution.45

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4750104/Solution45 Efass.mp3

Tris.

it's clipping a little bit. it feels a little boxy to my ears too. but you got those guitars to sound huge. the overheads sit really nice too.

i don't know what you mean by depth, but you could try some sort of tape saturation on the drum buss to see if that helps you get that sound you want.

cool concept, I am not really getting the throat of the bass guitar though. maybe having some cross phase with the kick drum in frequency around 130hz. a trick we had to use a lot is a copy the track of bass and scoop around 500 hz , roll off at 8k and at 40hz the on the second track roll off at around 400hz and 1khz place a amp sim on it and apply a little grind mix these to a sub track. Of course it is a taste thing too. I always placed the 2nd amped track a lot lower but just enough to grind. just an idea. Thanks!