what does your girlfriend/wife think of you listening to opeth

Prestige

Jul 20, 2008
mine hates it. i'v tried to get her to kiss my opeth shirt and bow down to it. she wont :(. whenever heir apparent (my ring tone) comes on, she hangs her head in shame.

how DARE she.

not but seriously, do your partners like opeth? or dislike? what do they think of you listening to opeth?

:lol:@clitoris's swelling

My g/f went to the Chronology 3 hour show with me and enjoyed it.
She's not the type to listen to metal much at all tho', but says Mikael has a unique and beautiful voice.

My ex girlfriend seemed to hate them!
I would prefer if she would come and say that she cheated on me rather than hating that I would play opeth all the day.
and the best thing she ever did in our whole relationship, was to gift me GR special edition <3

My girlfriend doesn't really like them I don't think. She tells me she does but I know she doesn't. She watches American Idol though, so I mean I fucking hate her music just as well. She is very good for dealing with the amount of Opeth I listen to though.

Vivören;7546135 said:
My woman finds Opeth very fantastic.

Her skin blushes and her vagina gets warm and moist. Her clitoris and labia swell and invite intrusion.

OMG.....hahahaha......funny stuff.....my wife is not a big fan....referred to "benighted" as chant/church music.....haahaha.....she can dig some of thier mellow stuff......i took her to a show and she didnt liek it.....but tat didnt stop me from buyin her tix for Oct 16...!!!....haahahha.....good times......PEAC EOUT

My girlfriend is a fan.

l_00036620.jpg

When I gave my girlfriend some cd's to check out, I was very surprised to find out that she liked Ghost Reveries ... She also thought Damnation was a very good album, but it scared her or something, guess she's not used to "evil" and "spooky" music, I can't really understand how Damnation can scare anyone :)
But I can't complain about her music taste! She thinks Led Zeppelin was the greatest band ever, and she loves Rush and Pink Floyd, and more stuff like that, and we share a passion for the Doors ... despite that, I didn't get her into Porcupine Tree yet, I'll have to try again.