what ever happened to old fashioned love

pistol_pete

Feb 19, 2003
IRELAND
Visit site
panofl.gif

we discovered that blow jobs are far better, so that was the end of that, plus the fact that women are evil bitches, espeically young ones. simple really

zupi_clone said:
we discovered that blow jobs are far better, so that was the end of that, plus the fact that women are evil bitches, espeically young ones. simple really
:tickled: I've always loved your vision of life, love, hate and so on and so forth.
All these notions take another meaning when you get into them

zupi_clone said:
I'm so glad you said that! 'young ones' that means i pass as bein good :)

Susie said:
I'm so glad you said that! 'young ones' that means i pass as bein good :)

ah but of course our susie, see was thinking of ya there!!, scared you'd come around and kick the shite outta me like!! these young ones today are useless, no fuckin good at all, just concocting evil manipulative ways of evil

ah zuperzupi you don't get it, that's what it's all about
listen to HIM
would you die tonight for love?
baby join me in dead.

the mutual romantic understanding of dark souls in pain and that.

hmm. hammers are not needed, i'm not a prostitute yet either. beards are okay.
but what happened to flowers, love letters, kneefalls etc etc? it wouldnt harm.

the other day i was asking two happy male members of a couple what did the trick. 'a poem' and 'buying her ice cream' were the answers. it still works these things.

These things are bad in the end.

You might, and they might, think it's all nice and that, but at the end of the day, they're establishing that they are subserviant dogs.

Anyone who buys a girl a drink.
Anyone who places a girl on a fucking pedestal.
Anyone who admits weakness.
Anyone who does what they tell him to.

Fucking loser.

I am the master of being a fucking loser.