What game has the best soundtrack ever

Hhhhmmm..... Tough call.

Final Fantasy 4 and 10 had perfect soundtracks in my opinion. BUT! I haven't finished 7 yet so I can't count that one. To Zanarkand makes me tear up everytime. Also, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. My favorite games ever. Beautiful, awe-inspiring, nostalgic, funny at times, and the only game soundtracks I own on cd lol.

Then there's Rock Band. :lol: Does that count?

Oh, and KATAMARI! :D

FF 10 in my opinion.

For these songs alone. Considering that they're original works as well designed for the game as opposed to using songs already recorded.

Though WET which I got recently has a very good soundtrack.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yeahh red alert 3 has some awesome heavy tracks.

Erm, i would say, The Elder Scrolls III & IV, the tracks are indescribable for me they make me think so much, but also Bioshock when you hear the old jukeboxes play, Fallout 3 i have that soundtrack too Oh and that new game coming out about metal where you kill posers or whatever, im sure thats going to be awesome.

Did I Mention BATTLETOADS

I've just cum in my shorts, just been playing GTA "The Lost & The Dammed" and one of the radio stations has probably the greatest track listings ever

L.C.H.C radio is fronted by Max Caverlera and the following songs in this station are

Soulfly: Blood Fire We Hate

Kreator: Awakening of the Gods

Bathory: Call from the Grave

Decide: Dead by Dawn

Sepultura: Dead Embryonic Cells

Entombed: Drowned

Terrorizer: Fear of Napalm

Celtic Frost: Inner Sanctum

Cannibal Corpse: I Cum Blood

At the Gates: Slaughter of the Soul

:OMG::OMG::OMG:

What a fuckin selection of tracks

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Final Fantasy VII/X (Just thinking about the ending theme of X makes me tear up)
Kingdom Hearts I & II (Traverse Town & Always On My Mind <3<3<3 March Caprice also makes me tear up tonight, what the fuck is wrong with me? :lol: )