What" guests" are we to expect on tour??

Karsten

Oct 3, 2002
Visit site
I read everywhere that this upcoming tour willl become something special...the eagle will be again on the road and everywhere they write about "several special guests" and "friends"...

Does this mean something more than the usual support act?? Anyone with a clue who these special guests and friends will be??

Best

Karsten

So come on then, who would we all like to see as support or making a special guest appearance? Would be great to see someone from the N.W.O.B.H.M days, a band like Tank or Holocaust. And how about a special appearance from Lemmy to do a few songs onstage with the boys?

If my resources are correct then there is going be 2 support bands on at the Astoria gig. Nocturnal Rites and Wolf.

I'm probably going to get shot for saying this but I actually prefer Nocturnal Rites to Saxon. I know I shouldn't say that on this message board but I do always will love Saxon.

I'm pretty sure most of you Die Hard fans will love Nocturnal Rites too. They're a very heavy, melodic Power Metal band hailing from Sweden and can be checked out at www.nocturnal-rites.com

The other band is Wolf who are another Swedish band who are hugely similar to early Maiden with a modern feel. Check them out at www.wolf.nu

Surely support must come from Tank

With there cracking new album out they will then go on to the world domination they deserve!

Tank are having a new album out? I wasn't even sure they were still together! I've never heard of, let alone anything by Wolf and Nocturnal Rites. They may be good bands but what a great opportunity to have a great N.W.O.B.H.M bill. Saxon and Tank together, now that would have been superb!

I think the majority of you will be impressed with the 2 support bands so far.

Wolf have a very NWOBHM sound and if they'd been around at that time they'd have been one of the front runners.

Nocturnal Rites also have a classic metal feel about their style. I think they'll blow most of you way!

WHAT CLIMBING ACCIDENT IS THIS THEN? HOPE HE IS WELL.MAYBE WE SHOULD STICK TO THE NEWER BANDS OR THE GIG COULD END UP BEING LIKE THOSE SHITTY REVIVAL TOURS. I MEAN HOW CRAP WOULD IT BE TO HAVE THIS BILL.
SAXON
TOPT
VENOM
TANK
MSG
DIAMOND HEAD

NOT IN THAT ORDER EXCEPT SAXON. I MEAN THAT WOULD BE SHIT .....................WOULD'NT IT?

Well Saxon, Venom, and Tank on the same bill would be brilliant! And having seen Diamond recently and being pleasantly surprised by how good they were, them on the bill would be good too. I've never seen TOPT live but some of their stuff wasn't too bad. They are still going I believe but with a different singer. MSG wouldn't be too bad either as it goes! So a bill of -

Saxon
Venom
Tank
Diamond Head
MSG
Tygers of Pang Tang

would be kin great in my opinion!

O.K. PAX LETS SET IT UP YOU AND ME RIGHT FIRST DO KNOW ANY GOOD VENUS . AND WE SHLL NEED SOME CASH. I THINK I HAVE FIVER. SECOND DAY BILL HERS THE BANDS WHAT ORDER DO THINK.

BLACK CROWES
BAD COMPANY
GEORGIA SATALITES
WEBB WILDER
DOGS DAMOUR
RAINMAKERS
AC/DC

ANY IDEAS FOR THEY BILL FOR THIS WEEK LONG EVENT :lol: :lol: :lol: