What happened to Borknagar - S/T re-issue bonus tracks?

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Before this came out, there were mentioned, that the album would also have 2 bonus tracks, but now I heard that's not the case. Are there any unreleased recordings from the sessions of the first album, or was it wrong info all the way?

I bought that re-issue only because of interest in possible lyrics and even bonuses:
* Entirely the same contents as in the original issue
* Only renewed layout, and bio/discography added
* NO LYRICS! (unlike Displeased Records site claimed)

Borknagar LP/CD
Vinyl and CD versions contains bio,
lyrics, discography and liner notes.
With improved and additional artwork
Release-date: 28.12.2003

http://www.displeasedrecords.com/bandpages/borknagar.php

Explanations, please.. :err:

TB666 said:
Do you think that if the lyrics would be released then they shoulda been posted here first ??

Perhaps not..

But the point was, that if the lyrics aren't to be released, why in the hell does Displeased Records even mention that the lyrics would be included in the re-issue..

TB666 said:
Why buy it if there is nothing new.

Because I thought that the lyrics were included just like Displeased Records told at their site!!!

(Borde inte vara så fruktansvärt besvärligt att fatta vad jag menar..)

More should one trust the publisher's official site than a message board of some sort full of a bit of this and that.. It would also have been very nice to include the "lyrics not released before" in that re-issue, because in that case it really would have offered something new and interesting and via that been worth buying..

Perkele..