What happened to the Iron Maiden Forum here?

Disturbed4ntics said:
Wrong forum to post this in, buddy. And, Iron Maiden sucks...

So get over it.
Hey, yo scumbag!! What fucking forum would you prefer? Is this not a "general music forum"? You get over it.

LuminousAether said:
This is a promising start. Here, I'll add some fuel to the fire:

Which forum? How about the one where your momma posts, dickweed!
well this is a great way to get new members to join and pay. :rolleyes: I havn`t been on this board in months so I don`t know what happened to that forum. I was kinda hoping Mark would have seen this thread here instead of some kids who yet have to grow hair on their balls. Does it hurt you little children when someone asks an honest question? Or does it hurt more because you have no brains to answer? I guess I won`t be joining this board after all. Shame too, cause I could`ve gotten quite a few people to join. No sweat from my ass crack. Have a nice life here losers! :wave: Damn kids ruin everything!

IRON FUCKIN MAIDEN RULES!!

Reactions: SculptedCold
Ray_M said:
Shame too, cause I could`ve gotten quite a few people to join. No sweat from my ass crack. Have a nice life here losers! :wave: Damn kids ruin everything!

none of your racist bullshit and no madcow kelly and no retard goldengoose-we will all regret this day.

YEAH RIGHT!

you want to find the maiden forum here just go to where everyones talking about how they cant stand you and your friends.

the maiden forum is the same place it has allways been. the official forums come 1st, unofficial forums are 2nd til last, right before the departed. 13 from the bottom on the forum jump list or here since yer to stupid to find it yourself.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=242

MRBEAST said:
none of your racist bullshit and no madcow kelly and no retard goldengoose-we will all regret this day.

YEAH RIGHT!

you want to find the maiden forum here just go to where everyones talking about how they cant stand you and your friends.

the maiden forum is the same place it has allways been. the official forums come 1st, unofficial forums are 2nd til last, right before the departed. 13 from the bottom on the forum jump list or here since yer to stupid to find it yourself.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=242

Ray_M just got PWNED!

:lol:

Yea see in these fag boards, with fag users. You cant mention Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, cus youll get bashed by pissants who listen to shit only 4 other people have ever heard. These fucks listen to Worm Disease and Aggravated Anul Anarchy. Gay shit like that with vocals that would make kermit the frog blush

FYI, I listen to Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and the lot of the CookieMonster stuff here, from Opeth to Arch enemy to Soilwork. I also listen to U2, Less Than Jake, Godsmack, Mr. Bungle, Starting Line, and bossa nova jazz. I listen to everything, buddy, so quit generalizing.

The official Iron Maiden forum is still there, and there's also another forum called Maiden Downunder (even though they don't talk much about Maiden there)